9/26/16

Random NEWS


You can now pre-order "Who you selling for" everywhere and get the songs "Oh my god" and "Take me down" right away !

All the links:








You can see my lyric video for the song "oh my god" now and get the song on the links above:






___________________________________________________

Take me down video

BTS Take me down video

BTS take me down video



The Take me down music video is coming this THURSDAY ! Behind the scenes pictures of the video above.


_________________________________________________________________________


Random new pics

And here are some new pictures never posted on the blog before:

Who you selling for photoshoot 1

Who you selling for photoshoot 2

Taylor Momsen in a restaurant in NYC

The band back together
______________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment